Thursday, February 16, 2012

Products!

Here are my favorite products of the moment!! It's also the stuff that I used for the first tutorial below :)

-Laura Mercier Black Cake Liner with the Tightline Fluid (You can't use one without the other and it's expensive.. But if you are half as crazy about eyeliner as I am, this one will change your life..)



 -MAC eyeshadows in Red Brick and Embark. Well-pigmented and easy to use, most MAC (not all) colours are great!


 -Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler and Diorshow Blackout Mascara. Just. The. Best.

 -MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation. I use it to for touch-up during the day or on top of liquid foundation for pictures. Great choice of colours for pale girls like me (and any other colour actually..)

2 comments:

  1. Humm....is the Laura Mercier eye liner BETTER than Bobby Brown's??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YES! I used to love the B.B. one, especially for inside the eye, but Laura Mercier completely blew me away. You should go see Hana at their Holt Renfrew counter, she will convinve you! xxx

    ReplyDelete